« »

Another mock-up

Well, I made the changes that I mentioned in my previous post to the pattern. To be on the safe side, I did another mock-up to make sure the changes actually worked.


I just wanted to test the changes, so I didn’t bother putting on the lining or collar, since I didn’t alter those parts. You can see that I added in the stripes this time too.

I made a couple more changes after this mock-up. I adjusted the sleeves again, and I made the stripe on the waist a bit higher. I just ordered the fabric online today, so the next progress should be the real deal!

I also made a trip to the fabric store today with a couple friends. It’s their first time making cosplay! I helped them pick out some things, and then they stayed a bit to work on it. Neither of them have a sewing machine, so they’re going to come over to use mine. It’s been a while since I last worked on cosplay with other people at the same time. It’s more motivating when you’re doing it with other people, though a bit harder when you’re sharing things XD;;

Anyway, I can’t wait to start on this with the real fabric!

« »

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *